Jeng-Hsien Lin, M.D.
Board-certified dermatologist, TAIWAN
Chief of Dr. Lin’s Dermatological Clinic
Education and Training
- 1992-1999, School of Medicine, College of Medicine, National Taiwan University (Bachelor degree)
- 1998-1999, Internship, National Taiwan University Hospital
- 1999-2003, Residency, Department of Dermatology, National Cheng-Kung University Hospital
- 2002-2003, Clinical teacher, Department of Dermatology, National Cheng-Kung University Hospital
- 2003-2004, Attending physician, Department of Dermatology, Dalin Tzu Chi Hospital
- 2004-present, Attending physician, Dr. Lin’s Dermatological Clinic
- Taiwanese Dermatological Association
- Taiwan Society for Dermatological and Aesthetic Surgery
- Taiwanese Photomedicine Society
- Taiwan Association of Aesthetic Medicine & Surgery
- The injectables
- Energy-based devices
- Rosacea and acne
Lectures, Teaching, and Demonstration
- Lin HC, Lee JYY, Lin JH, Chao SC. Atrichia with papular lesions in a Taiwanese patient without hairless (HR) gene mutation. Dermatol Sinica 28:40-3,2010.
- Lin JH, Hsu MML, Sheu HM, Lee JYY. Co-existence of three variants of porokeratosis with multiple squamous cell carcinomas arising from lesions of giant hyperkeratotic porokeratosis. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol, 18:621-3,2006.*
- Lin JH, Chao SC, Tsao CJ, Lee JYY. Telangiectatic metastatic breast carcinoma preceded by en cuirasse metastatic breast carcinoma. Br J Dermatol 151:523-4,2004.*
- Lin JH, Lee JYY. Primary cutaneous CD30+ anaplastic large cell lymphoma with keratoacanthoma-like pseudocarcinomatous hyperplasia and marked eosinophilia and neutrophilia. J Cutan Pathol 31:458-61,2004.*
- Lin JH, Lin MH, Yang MH, Chao SC. A novel keratin 9 gene mutation (Asn160His) in a Taiwanese family with epidermolytic palmoplantar keratoderma. Clin Exp Dermatol, 29:308-10,2004.*
- Yang MH, Lee JYY, Lin JH, Chao SC. De novo mutation of keratin 9 gene in two Taiwanese patients with epidermolytic palmoplantar keratoderma. J Formos Med Assoc 102:492-6,2003.*
- Lin JH, Chen WC, Lee JYY, Yan JJ, Huang JJ. Disseminated cutaneous Mycobacterium haemophilum infection with severe hypercalcemia in a failed renal transplant recipient. Br J Dermatol 149:200-2,2003.*
- Yan CC, Hsu MML, Lin JH, Lee SJ. A cord-like induration over the lateral aspect of the left chest and abdominal wall in a 44-year-old man. Dermatol Sinica 21:413-4,2003.
- Lin JH, Lee JY, Tsao CJ, Chao SC. DKC1 gene mutation in a Taiwanese kindred with X-linked dyskeratosis congenita. Kaohsiung J Med Sci 18:573-7,2002.*
- Lin JH, Sheu HM, Lee JY. Acute generalized exanthematous pustulosis with erythema multiforme-like lesions. Eur J Dermatol 12:475-8,2002.*
- Lin JH, Chen WC. Finasteride in the treatment of Taiwanese men with androgenetic alopecia: a 12-month open-label study. Kaohsiung J Med Sci 18:379-85,2002.*
- Lin JH, Chang KC, Chen WC, Yu JC. Angiomatoid malignant fibrous histiocytoma. Dermatol Sinica 20:7-12,2002.
- Lin JH, Chen WC, Hsu MML, Hsiao CJ, Sheu BS, Lee JC. Cutaneous manifestations of Cronkhite-Canada syndrome. Dermatol Sinica 19:288-94,2001.